Most popular Indian Spices Used In Daily Cooking.
Apart from delicious taste and delightful aroma, these spices have number of healthy benefits.
Here is a list of popular spices with top health benefits used in daily cooking.
Find out more during Cook & Eat Workshops .
It is best to be safe, so speak with your doctor before adding any spices to your diet. Pay attention to the response your body has!
- Anti-aging Properties.
- Antioxidant to combat the free radicals.
- Very rich in iron, which makes it for metabolic activity.
- Assists in digestion.
- Increased concentration with enhanced cognitive skills.
- Eliminates exhaustion and fatigue related thoughts.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves digestion.
- Boosts the Immune System.
- Provdies relief from headaches.
Come and join in a Cook & Eat workshop and find out how to enjoy this spice everyday.
- Anti-Cold and Flu Agent.
- Stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production.
- Aid the body’s ability to metabolize food and toxins.
- Helpful in both assimilation and elimination.
- Natural detoxification.
- Lowers blood cholesterol.
- Controls blood sugar levels.
- Aids digestion.
- Helps in weight reduction.
- Helps counter acid reflux or heartburn.