Most popular Indian Spices Used In Daily Cooking.
Apart from delicious taste and delightful aroma, these spices have number of healthy benefits.
Here is a list of popular spices with top health benefits used in daily cooking.
Find out more during Cook & Eat Workshops .
It is best to be safe, so speak with your doctor before adding any spices to your diet. Pay attention to the response your body has!
- Natural remedy for anemia - High concentration of iron.
- Reduces Acidity.
- Boosts Immunity.
- Improves Concentration.
- Regulates hormonal actions in the body.
- Assists in weight loss.
- May slow down ageing.
- Relieves rheumatoid, arthritic and muscle pain.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Helps to sleep.
- keeps the immune system strong.
- Relief digestive problems.
- keeps the brain sharp.
- Relieves the muscular and joint pain
- Brings back balance to your whole immune system.
- High in anti-oxidant and health promoting properties.
- Pain relief brought on by rheumatism.
- Excellent remedy for digestive disorders.
- Refreshes breath.
- Come and join in a Cook & Eat workshop and find out how to enjoy this spice everyday.