In our modern world, we plan and wait to go on a holiday to relax, However, i n the village, we relax everyday. One of the most important requirements for self-care, is that we RELAX. Relaxation revives, enriches and makes our body and mind more alert. It also:-
- Keeps stress and anxiety under control.
- Assists to sleep better.
- Improves mood, memory and concentration.
- Reduces fatigue, anger and frustration.
- Assists in thinking positively, problem-solving, managing time and exercising.
- Assists to look after own health & wellness so we can care and support others.
Below are the 3 fun ways to relax.
The Rainbow Inside Me (Charkas)
This session will focus on how the energy vessels inside our body enhances our ability to relax, be energized and feel healthy. By the end of the session, participants will understand how simple, easy and practical it is to tap into our inner rainbow to revive, restore and reconnect on daily basis.
Duration: 1 hour
Create & Play To Relax
This session is a follow-up from The Rainbow Inside Me. Some people relax by doing something that is fun and occupies their mind and body. Participants will be involved in colourful and creative activities. By the end of the session, participants will learn to unwind, feel uplifted, refreshe and not to mention,,,,Very Very Relaxing.
- Self- Massage
- This session will teach you as how to give yourself a Self-massage. You will be using your own two hands to give yourself a relaxing massage. Participants will learn about the most nourishing oils and why massage is essential for Self-Care.
- Further information and bookings <Email>