Most popular Indian Spices Used In Daily Cooking.
Apart from delicious taste and delightful aroma, these spices have number of healthy benefits.
Here is a list of popular spices with top health benefits used in daily cooking.
Find out more during Cook & Eat Workshops .
It is best to be safe, so speak with your doctor before adding any spices to your diet. Pay attention to the response your body has!
Panch Forn - 5 spice Mix
Perfect combination of 5 outstanding spices with vast health benefits. Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds - refer to list 2. Fennel Seeds, Mustard Seeds - refer to list 3.
Nigella - hard and crunchy with a flavour like toasted onions.
- Decreases bad cholesterol.
- Maintains blood pressure.
- Aids to control Type 2 Diabetes.
- Prevents Kidney Damage Associated with Diabetes.
- Enhances concentration.
Tumeric - The spice that gives curry its yellow colour :
- Natural anti-Inflammatory compound.
- Dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- Improves brain function and lowers the risk of brain diseases.
- May help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases.
- Incredible benefits against depression.
Combination of: Coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, Mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cloves,cinnamon, anis star and fenugreek.
Learn how to make Garam Masala during Cook & Eat Workshops.
Biryani Masala ( Pilau ) Masala
Perfect combination of:
Fennel seeds, Star anise, Cardamom, Mustard Seeds, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Nutmeg. Curry leaves.
Learn how to make Biryani Masala during Cook & Eat Workshops.